Dreams

Each of the famous people we studied had a dream of how to make the world a better place. What is your dream? What are your goals? Click on the video to see some of the people who made their dreams come true!



Video on Dreams

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Michael Jordan

image from:  http://todd-miller.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/michael_jordan1242892345.jpg


Michael Jordan
by Isaiah


     Michael Jordan was born on February 17, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York. He lived with his mom, dad, and four siblings. His parents moved from New York to North Carolina, when he was very young. Michael loved to play baseball as a child. When he got older he started to play basketball because he wanted to be just like his brother. One year he didn't make the basketball team. He practiced and made the team the next year.

     Michael Jordan went to college at the University of North Carolina and played basketball. He led his basketball team to the championship game in 1982 and they won. He went to play in the NBA for the Chicago Bulls in 1984. He got the nickname "Air Jordan" because of his ability to slam dunk. He won 6 NBA championships with the Bulls. He was voted the most valuable player in the NBA for five years. He is one of the best basketball players of all time.

     Michael Jordan is forty-seven years old now. Today he is one of the owners and managers of the Charlotte Bobcats. He will always be remembered for being one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
 




Basketball Statitics on Michael Jordan


Biography of Michael Jordan


My Hero: Michael Jordan

6 comments:

  1. Kathy Nash your contributions are really great for professional writing services online.I really need some quality content in near future for my one project.www.paragraphchecker.com/check-my-paragraph-for-errors/ Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God I used to always run away from programming in my university time but today when I visited this site I recalled all my library is useful link. It was great fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. writting service are good service my younger brother used to this service check it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love his biography they way you presented is awesome. I literally love to have such topics to check this out for my own writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all about taking interest in such games that is good with academic activities. This is the only way you can explore the details with all possible ways.

    ReplyDelete