Dreams

Each of the famous people we studied had a dream of how to make the world a better place. What is your dream? What are your goals? Click on the video to see some of the people who made their dreams come true!



Video on Dreams

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

George Washington


image from: 
http://www.morallaw.org/images/George%20Washington%20portrait.gif
George Washington
by Chantell


     George Washington was born February 22, 1732 in Virginia. He went to school and learned to read and write. Not all kids use to get to go to school. He also liked to ride horses as a kid. His father died when he was eleven.


    George Washington became a surveyor when he was sixteen. He joined the army when he was twenty-one years old. He fought in many wars. He got married to Martha Custis.


    George Washington is famous for being the first president of the United States of America. He was chosen as president because he was honest. He went back to live in Virginia after he was president. He died on December 14, 1799. He was sixty-seven years old.






6 comments:

  1. Hi author, I hope you are well. I read your article about George Washington. I check it but I don't get any resource. if you have any resource page it will be best for me. let me know if have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope you could be most certainly. I just read through a piece of writing on the subject of George New york. I just investigate it again and yet I just aren't getting any sort of powerful resource
    https://www.rewritingservice.net/our-best-article-rewriter/. if you have had any sort of powerful resource website page it's going to preferred in my circumstances. allowed me to discover should need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biography is my favorite. I loved to read it. Anyway your biography is too short but this is so nicely decorated. well written by you. So what would be the next? I waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biography is a details description of a person life. I love to read great people biography and here author provided wonderful biography about great man George Washington. This biography writing style should follow every writer. Here you can click for more info about fiction ghost writing services. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biography is a reflection of person's past life. This is a simple and informative biography writing about George Washington. This biography writing style should useful for writers. Here you should visit my blog to take article rewording help from our paraphrasing services. Thanks for sharing fantastic post.

    ReplyDelete